L104 Breeding

Joshlikesfish

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, They are some seriously obese catfish.

If you don't get them into a more healthy condition you may well have health issues with them in the future.

Good luck with the veges, mine wont touch them. :roll:

If they were mine, I would only be feeding them once or twice a week until they lost a bit of "condition". They will get plenty of nutrients from the driftwood.

From looking at your photos and your fanning descriptions, I would say that you have at least one male.

All three caves are occupied by a L104. All starting to look the same with two doing the "fanning thing" They're not doing it constantly though. Sometimes go back into the cave then wait a bit, and start again. Third cave, has an L104 just chilling.

Most fish from that tank are gone. Plants next. Waiting on my stand to set up my next planted tank. Have the tanks, just nowhere to put them :o

Will get more wood/rocks/caves

No signs of eggs.

Plan to remove the last of the plants this weekend when I set up my new planted tank on my new stand :D Will also remove all other fish leaving the 5 L104 to have the whole 4ftr to themselves.

Once I have the tanks sorted, I will try induce spawnings

Currently being fed JBL novo tabs and ?wardly? spirulina wafers. Any other recommend feeds?