Leo enclosure

Morcs

I think if you substituted the layer of poly at the bottom of the LG enclosure with something less insulated; the heat from the dragon enclosure would provide constant warmth to the base of the LG enclosure. Still need a heat mat, but they are quite inactive during the day. You can pick them up and stuff, but all they want to do is sleep.

Instead of using that Jebo light why not use something that puts out less light but still light enough so they come out? what about those small cheap LED strips you can get from Dick Smiths? maybe have 1 blue and 1 white? I couldn't find them on their website but they do have them.

Will look into other options, just sold the jebo light.

However, in the daytime, especially with the light coloured tiles, its plenty light enough.

Ill look at moonlighting quite possibly. I have a 50w moonlight heat bulb that i might employ if necessary to bring up the temp, otherwise a moonlight LED strip.

I thought reptiles can't thats what everyone says but some people do say it disrupts their sleeping or something like that

Go reads some overseas forums where there are actually a few keepers, not just a handful. Many wont run red lights. I had no problem running no lighting at all 27/7