Where to get my stuff

kragura

Ok the most simple question ever but... where can I get the stuff (I all ready know about rotorua pet supplies however they do not stock any clean up crew or other helpful inverts and seem to be very overpriced ie 1 Ocellaris Clownfish from live aquaria 21 nzd from rotorua pet supplies 60 nzd)

seem to be very overpriced ie 1 Ocellaris Clownfish from live aquaria 21 nzd from rotorua pet supplies 60 nzd)

hi kragura welcome to the forums

remember when buying livestock in nz, there is freight, quarantine charges, MAF charges and markup exchange rate and markups on that 21 dollar fish

There are a number of places where you can get your stock from. Rotorua is one of the beter priced suppliers. I have a fully stocked reef tank and live in wanga's. 90% of my tank has been sent to me, the rest I brought from up north.

If you want details or options give me a pm

other helpful inverts and seem to be very overpriced ie 1 Ocellaris Clownfish from live aquaria 21 nzd from rotorua pet supplies 60 nzd)

Things costs far more in nz due to high airfreight and MAF costs.

Prices vary, however good quality stock will cost more,

For the best quality stock try try stores in these locations

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=48029