Easy CO2

Pegasus

Is this system available in NZ??

Seems a lot simpler than the Dupla sys or the DIY versions,

Carbo Plus C02 system.

Carbo Plus is a bottle free C02 system that works well and is safe to have in the house. You simply plug it into the mains power and adjustable unit provides your aquarium plants with their vital supply of carbon dioxide.

Bill.

I dont know how it would work as a private party,but I have a contact here in california that can get me a sister product much cheaper than the Carbo Plus-exactly the same idea but instead of $150 for the unit and $50 for the block and holder(US) it would be more like $85-90 for unit and $30 for block.If it is possible for private people to ship this kind of thing to NZ and enough people are interested I would be willing to Buy a bunch of them and send them to you guys.

David

The length of block life depends on how high the setting is-for a 55g probably 4-6 months,though I've had them last longer-they seem to be very conservative on the box.I would think the best thing would be to buy several blocks at time of origional purchase,thats what I did with the last set I bought.

David

Hi David,

Geez... You'r fast with the answers :):)

Just found the right importer with the right products that all he he.

Wish he could do the same with fish and plants :evil:

EDIT: I have no interest in making money here, just trying to offer an alternative to the present methods, and could possibly get a decent price per unit if the interest was sufficient.

Still.... I won't be buying one, that's for sure, I'm just enjoying watching my plants grow the natural way :):)

eg: Good substrate, frozen fert' lottsa patience ha ha...

So how are those fish and plants of yours doing ??

Bill (Pegasus)