Fighter Pictures.

Joshlikesfish

Would need someone to photo shop out the background but I have always liked this girl

10327_1101709317021_1655355215_30276230_3413585_n.jpg

She's quite nice =D

Tried Aquabid.com? They have heaps :D
I shall now

You are such a geek Josh! :P
Lol Steph, I was thinking of getting a good photo of the one your boyfriend couldn't keep his eyes off :wink:

Ahem - You're just as geeky....

(PS - I have ultimate tomorrow so can't make it to the meeting. :( Next time though??)

That one was the prettiest! Try take a photo. It's one of the coolest fighters i've seen and you know i'm not that fond of them. By the way, boyfriend got his first tank, signed up here and he's looking at rams. Your tanks may have inspired. :wink: :roll:

:hail::hail::hail:

She also got him to wire more electricity into the garage... I think she's just using her womanly ways to get what she wants :wink:

He's whipped...

Paul I bought tank 7! And boyfriend (Allister_B) :wink: couldn't help himself.

Get him to post in the welcome section - so I can tell him he's whipped....

Maybe ^^ Will have to see how good of a picture i can get. That way i don't have to faff around getting permision etc. Theres a whole list of things i cant have on the card. And have to have permission to use the image

Try http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=betta. A lot of the pictures on flickr are free to be used for non commercial use. But check that before you use any.