Who in New Zealand is selling Discus and couriers?

iisfaq

I am looking to get a few extra small friends for my Discus tank and was trying to find out who is selling Discus and will ship them to Christchurch.

I tried to contact Discus Haven (twice) with no response - is he out of town?

Cheers

Chris

I checked out Organism today

He has a nice selection of small-medium to medium size discus - all the same price of $137.99

He had a couple of reds ones, a Red Marlboro discus and a Super Red they looked great.

I was shoping for a cheaper price than that. I am actually quite keen to see them grow up so I do not mind buying smaller.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Fisheaven in Auckland have nice fish, and ship nationwide. He sells on TM quite often. I can give you contact details if you wish?

Redwood Aquatics also have some good fish in at the moment.

cheers

I bought a discus with a $1 buy now... He didn't contact back even when i asked if it was a mistake

I have ended up buying two Red Discus from Organisum in Ilam, Christchurch.

John had two different red ones, a Malboro Red, and what he called a Super Red.

I took both and have added them to my 350l tank. It already had 4 VLarge discus. My original ones are Blue Turq, and are at least 100% bigger (Johns were quite large already), they settled in without any squabble.

They look great - Time I update my web site!

Chris.

Cool photo Chris. Is the adult Discus on the right one of the 4 'Blue Turq' you got from Petworld in November 2005? No offence, but if it is, it doesn't look that well coloured.

The reason I ask is that I bought 3 'Blue Turq' from Petworld earlier this year, now they have some size on them I am starting to doubt their parentage. Time will tell I suppose, but they have less colour than other younger Blue Turqs I have, and the largest one is looking very similiar to my Adult Brown.

Those two Blue (Turq) discus in the left of the photo look great!

cheers

Cool photo Chris. Is the adult Discus on the right one of the 4 'Blue Turq' you got from Petworld in November 2005? No offence, but if it is, it doesn't look that well coloured.

Those two Blue (Turq) discus in the left of the photo look great!

cheers

No I purchased him seperately, can't remember from where now.

I have lost a few over the years which is always sad.

chris