waikato club meeting

A big hello to all our new members if you re reading this 27 new memberships at the pet exop thats great. :bounce: :bounce:

Now a reminder about the club meeting this Wednesday 7pm 7 FORTH CRESCENT GLENVIEW HAMILTON hope you all can make it. :D

please bring a small plate of food to help.

and dont forget about the facebook page thats growing well to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=110730218978438&ref=ts

A big hello to all our new members if you re reading this 27 new memberships at the pet exop thats great.
WOW :o That is really impressive. We have some serious competition for the most new members trophy this year!

...and dont forget about the facebook page thats growing well to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=110730218978438&ref=ts
:hail:

Awesome job folks. 8)

Yes, breeding numbers are definietly up.

However there are a few inelligible breedings as well, because they were sent to me after the 2 month deadline. :(

I can only hope that this doesn't happen again.

Club had a real awsum response from pet expo we achiceve our goal of 20 new memberships plus some and sure that there are a couple more to join this week. Sorry Caryl got a few more capations coming your way :D

Our club is also going to be focusing on breeding over the next couple of meetings so hopefully the ethnusium of this aspect of the hobby will continue to grow.

Really looking forward to this wednesdays meeting and agian well done team :hail:

Dave :D

:o OMG!

What a night!

We had 40 People show and signed up another 4 newbies...My very large garage was cramped and now we need a new venue...again, for the second month running

About 10 breeding certs handed out, a huge amount went through the sales table and another nice wee table show.

We have Auckland members driving down regularly..

What have we created!

Well that was a awesome evening last night was.

Really good to see some of the people from the expo come along and be able to have a chat and get to no them a better. Really looking forward to our next tank crawl so i can see some of there tanks.

Caryl have written something up about our expo so will sent it with a few pic.

We have some serious competition for the most new members trophy this year!

I propose the new members trophy be measured as the percentage increase in the number of memberships over last year.

In the case of new clubs that were not around last year, it would be the percentage increase in memberships relative to the first member :P

(First member because if you can't start at zero)

This would eliminate per capita / population bias associated with geographically large regions / clubs and areas of higher population density.

• 4 weeks later...

me? :o:D

I don't have any thing to do with the Waikato club, but if you wanted to join you'd just email Simian and ask.

If you want to join central fishkeepers :lol: then you let me know :lol:

Scottie - Initially it was just Sandra, who then got ryan, mel and myself in too and then simon and everyone else. Any how we don't count as you have to be a member for 1 year for a reading on %change in membership.