Tunzes Streams

Fay

I don't watch TV but Frog who is a news and motor racing fan said no more than other lighting in the room. You may be able to have your lights lower to the tank than mine, my tank is only .550high which controls the height of the lights from the bottom of the tank. I got this info from a book I may stand corrected if it's wrong?.

Optimal placement for the streams is to have one running in one direction down the back, and second running down the front in the opisite direction. This creates a whirlwind type of current, moving more water www.tunze.com

Looks good Fay. If you notice any bubbles in the tank is from cavitation, where the pump is trying to suck water but can't because its inlets are blocked (say by rock from your photo). If this happens either slow down the pump (controller or the blue box) or remove the obstructions.

Go the streams.

Pie

Thanks Pies no bubbles as yet. I have the controller on one pump at a time my tanks not wide enough to take them going together to powerful, I would rather have each one up high pulsing down to 30% up to 85%,

any higher and they cause unnatural force. All the corals and leathers loving it, fish seem too love it to my only worry at the moment is my sick fish.

P.S. After sales service from Reef helping me set the controller properly was great thanks Reef. :D

Chim,

Now that is funny :D

Do what I did:

Ordered them from Al because he said I could pay them off, I was going to get them in March but since he made this offer I made an executive decision and ordered them.

FROGS response:

Hit the roof in front of the new student we were training for Xmas (lucking I had warned her about our frank discussions) :D After he came down to earth he told me to just buy them now never mind tic :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Reef

Really happy with streams;

Next question I would like to get the smallest one possible for my 2foot square tank, can I run it off the same controller and would the smallest still be to powerful.

P.S. couldn't use the magnet holders not enough turn only suitable for straight ahead flow, so have stuck with the brackets once I figured out how to use them seem to do a better job for me.