Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

spinedoc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have drilled my sump using patience and a very cheap system. I purchased a standard set of holesaw drills from mitre 10 ($6) and a $7.50 pottle of valve grinding paste from Repco. I selected the size of drill and mounted in my hand held drill (no fancy drill press). To keep things lined up I drilled a hole through a piece of 25mm pine and then clamped it to the glass with another piece on the reverse side. The hole in the wood was lined up on the glass. The tank was positioned on its end so the working surface was on the top. The hole in the wood acted as a well for the grinding paste and keeps the drill lined up. I set the drill to reverse and about 30 mins later I had a very smooth edged hole in the glass. The teeth on the holesaw were ground down about 50% and would easily cut more holes as the metal acts as a medium for the grinding paste to do its work. PM if you want details. I found this much cheaper than purchasing diamond drills for one hole. Different if you were drilling lots of holes. Cheers
  2. spinedoc replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    Hi Fay I like your streams - I have some as well - Have you set them up in the corners? and have you programmed them with a controller? Thanks Chris
  3. Pies - a bit more notice mate! Hope it went well.
  4. spinedoc replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    Thanks how it looked to me. Thanks.
  5. spinedoc replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    Thanks for the offer RnB, I won't ask how. My kids want a 'nemo' so not sure if these are the right ones.
  6. spinedoc replied to Fay's topic in Saltwater
    Hi what sort of clowns and why you selling? And could you (would you) courier to Wellington? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.