one of the dangers of working at a pet store, the pets

smidey

I think, given how well publicised any "attack" is how rarely we hear about them tends to show that people don't usually take dogs likely to bite to pet stores and how rarely they do bite.

Theres alot more dog bites than you think, atleast every week, it wouldn't be "news" if they reported every attack. Just a few weeks ago the police etc were called to a house (west Auckland) were a child was attacked by a dog, nothing in the papers or on TV.

If it had been her hand and not her face, it wouldn't have even made the "grape vine" let alone TV.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's probably just as many [if not more] cases of people mistreating dogs though....

I found him 9 years ago.

Tied up to a tree in a forest, adhesive tape around his muzzle (to prevent him to bark...), ill-treated as i could see.

He was just 3 or 4 months old.

One of my best friends now. Took this picture in january.

He's fond of snow :D

img_1425.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to add to the discussion on Holly's injury, except to say poor, poor girl and i agree that blame can not be attributed to one particular person or factor.

Thought i'd join Morcs in sharing a photo. This is me and my boy with an owner (cut out) and rotti pup that came in for the promo. All together now, AWWWWWWWW!!!

Dash wont be back in store for a little while, but usually would be there every weekday shift with me, being an ambassador for rottis :D .

rottipromo.jpg