A big Thank You! to Barrie and family

oneeyedfrog

On Sunday the kids and I went over to Barries to see the Killies :D

Barrie -Thank you so much for all the time you spent with us. It was much appreciated. Thanks too to your lovely wife and daughter for spending so long with the girls. They didn’t want to go home!! :lol: One now wants a turtle and the other wants pigeons!! :roll: It was so cool watching all those birds circling.

As for the killis -Wow pictures don’t do these fish justice. I am amazed that more people don’t keep them.

Barrie was so helpful – answered all my questions for hours and sorted me out with stuff to start out. :hail::hail:

Now that I’m home I have sorted out a tank and am going to try hatching these eggs.

It’s really exciting!! Fingers crossed something hatches! :bounce: :bounce:

Nothing this morning :cry: It's been 36 hours now.

What do I do with the peat now Barrie?

Now, I too hope you get some luck, you've been a member for a while and no killis.

That's coz I'm being cautious coz I know I'm standing at the top of a very slippery slope :lol:

there wont be any hatch now as if you remember, I mentioned that that peat was some of the last I took from the original imports.

I think I should take some eggs from say the Korthausae over the next 2 weeks and send them up to you?

I will put peat in with them this weekend, they take about 10 weeks to hatch so pleanty of time

Better pm me your adress

the heat pads work well as I sent fish down to another member on monday but he didnt notice they were there until wednesday... no deaths