Kittens

lmsmith

Aww she is cute!! Very unique markings. Love the name too.

Cats are slightly different to dogs so; you treat once every 3 weeks once the kitten is 6 weeks old. Then once the kitten reaches 4 months / 16 weeks of age, you deworm quarterly (every 3 months).

Our vet has a scheme where they send us worming tablets every 3 months. They send us the bill for it at the same time. For five cats and two dogs its about $26. Maybe you could check with your vet to see if they run a similar program? Certainly helps with me, I'd forget to do it otherwise.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww she is cute!! Very unique markings. Love the name too.

Our vet has a scheme where they send us worming tablets every 3 months. They send us the bill for it at the same time. For five cats and two dogs its about $26. Maybe you could check with your vet to see if they run a similar program? Certainly helps with me, I'd forget to do it otherwise.

Not a bad idea. I'm super forgetful with things like that.

Charlie hasn't eaten or drunk anything since she arrived. She did take herself to the litter box though, and is currently asleep on my shoulder :D

Charlie didn't eat or drink anything last night, and she tried to eat her biscuits this morn but had problems chewing them. I soaked them in warm water this morning and she ate about 1/8th of a cup. She's got heaps of energy and she's peeing. It seems weird that she wouldn't eat because it's what she had been eating at the vet.

Charlie didn't eat or drink anything last night, and she tried to eat her biscuits this morn but had problems chewing them. I soaked them in warm water this morning and she ate about 1/8th of a cup. She's got heaps of energy and she's peeing. It seems weird that she wouldn't eat because it's what she had been eating at the vet.

I wouldn't stress about that too much just yet, she only just moved in, probably still settling in. It'll take a few days or so for her to settle into her new home and routines.

I wouldn't stress about that too much just yet, she only just moved in, probably still settling in. It'll take a few days or so for her to settle into her new home and routines.

Thats kinda what we were thinking too. She's been fantastic, she hasn't been hiding or anything and she slept on me for a while last night. She comes when she's called (well, most of the time) and seems generally happy. I know she still must be stressed, so her way of showing that she's stressed is not eating.

Not a bad idea. I'm super forgetful with things like that.

Charlie hasn't eaten or drunk anything since she arrived. She did take herself to the litter box though, and is currently asleep on my shoulder :D

the stuff we buy, frontline i think, has stickers for the calender to remind us.