Removing water spots from glass?

the squeegy will slow it down a lot for sure but every time

To me its like most things that we need to do

Your pots and pans need a clean each time (not once a week)

your teeth need a clean every time you eat (yes I know we normally only do it twice a day)

your hands need a clean after going to the toilet

I could go on for ages

Stops it going mouldy underneath Ira. Will also smell if you leave it there and mark the new vinyl.

We are supposed to clean things daily??? :o :lol:

Are you stopping showering before getting out? Mine doesn't get wet underneath and is dry again in a few hours usually.

we had a new shower 2yrs ago ,got it treated with one of the products barrie mentioned,clearshield from memory?The bloke gave us intructions after showering,rinse it,wet wipe with a flannel,dry wipe with a micro fibre cloth.may sound alot but is pretty easy and I have done this since...result is the shower looks sparkling and new after 2yrs,I am just a bloke and the only ones that don`t do this are my daughters who know it peeves me off to not do it.Thankgod they don`t live here anymore.

I had a similar problem with my shower door and I used one of those white 'product free' cleaning sponges. It made a huge difference, and was nice and easy. I'm pretty lazy with cleaning my shower, but it's really easy to wipe down all the walls every time I shower with the sponge, and clean with disinfectant every couple of months.

I agree though, my parents do the squeegy thing and their shower looks good as new after about 10 years.

One of my work colleagues was saying that down in Christchurch there has been an upsurge of damage to glass surfaces in public areas with tungsten or diamond tipped tools because of the difficulty in buying spray cans.

Did mine the other day with sugar soap.Also cleaned some extremely stained and limescaled tanks a few weeks back with lemon juice,worked an absolute treat,better than any chemical I've tried.Laundry powder is good too,especially for cleaning a manky bath.