NZKA Killifish Exchange in testing

Interfecus

The NZKA Killifish Exchange is now up for testing. It needs a lot of work before it'll look nice, but the basics are there. Feel free to have a look around, register as a user, and test it out.

Go to http://nzka.fnzas.org.nz

Click on "Killifish Exchange" on the left

This is a service designed to aid the exchange of killifish, both as eggs and grown fish, by providing a place to advertise them. This exchange is based on the principle on swapping fish and will hopefully allow killies to spread more easily throughout the country and reduce the loss of species.

If anybody would like to assist with the remaining work such as creating a set of buttons rather than those ugly text links then the help would be appreciated.

Any suggestions for improvements, reports of bugs, or general ideas would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

at the momment we have sett it up for beta users only, only specific ppl are aloud to access it, we are just working out some bugs. and then it will be open to all nzka members.

It seems as if common killies (yet to be classified) will be aloud to be traded over the killiexchnage by non-members but that is yet to be discussed in full detail.

Shae 250

Sorry guys, the system opened for a while but then closed to test for bugs. It should be up and running properly in a few weeks once all the bugs have been sorted out (we hope) and several confusing aspects have been clarified. If you would like to help with the testing (no serious use yet) please send me a PM or email and I'll give you a password to get in.

For those who had access and now don't, please send me an email if you don't get one from me to get access again.

• 1 month later...