April 8, 201016 yr comment_365275 Can anyone put me onto a breeder of good quality Blue Rams? I'd like to get 10-20 and the poor things in the shops are in a sorry state usually. I'd like to go direct to the source if I can... Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_365285 a bit off topic but is your Avatar Will Farrel with the cow bell from Saturday night live Elusive?, I love that Skit, makes me LOL, cool song too I gotta have more cowbell baby!! Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_365294 Haha, yup. Good spotting. I've got a fever... and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL. http://vodpod.com/watch/3268128-snl-more-cowbell Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_365302 Had hoped to get a recommendation via a satisfied customer rather than just approach some rando... Seems to be a massive variation in quality and fitness out there. A search didn't pull up any matches anyway. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_365303 Seems to be a massive variation in quality and fitness out there. A search didn't pull up any matches anyway. It should have. there have been a number for sale in the past few months. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_365324 Well I just did a search in Private Trade & Exchange for the terms 'Blue Ram' which returned absolutely no matches which does seem a bit odd... Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_365325 PT&E auto prunes the post if there are no replies for a month. From memory the ram breeders are TomShannon - but they are into discus now, and possibly Bilbo. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_365330 might just have to go to the shops now... who would have thought :lol: Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_365349 Oh well, it was worth a shot :lol: I guess I'll order them in through the shop and hope they're not all crosseyed and ragged. Cheers peeps. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_365361 Ann in avondale breeds them by the 100 high quality fish trades as dave.j1 Report
April 9, 201016 yr Author comment_365384 Pickup only But thanks, that's the sort of info I'm after... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.