DRINKING LIVE GOLDFISH AT THE BAR TONITE!!

Jaxxnz

tell you what though

It shows the danger of the SPCA

Let face it, We will all still post fish, we simply wont say whats in the packet which means the Courier company may well be a little less carefull with the packet.

Few years ago, one of the members in the BOI decided that tag and release of Marlin was cruel. Even if you didnt tag and release and killed the Marlin it didnt solve his problem as his argument was with the fight. Nothing more has come of it and just as well as the next step was to ban all fishing because all (recreational) fish are caught by line.

I stopped donating to the SPCA at that time as did a lot of people I know of through fishing

I don't have a problem with hunting pests, Rabbits, possums, etc etc as long as it's quick, Swallowing live goldfish?? well, it's not my thing and it's definitely senseless, but I tend to agree with P44 on this one. But I'll tell you one job that I've only ever seen 1 person enjoy and want to do and that's killing sick calves at calving time. I hate it, especially as you usually don't get a gun, but have to whack them on the head with a pipe or something. My first farming job, prolly second season we got Roto virus really bad, we prolly lost about 50% of them, but we couldn't just let them die slowly we had to whack them, it was horrible, I had to kill 3 or 4 calves a day for weeks. Most farmers don't enjoy that part of the job, thank god for the roto virus vaccine.