does anyone feed their corydora live food?

Sophia

just wondering what others do, if anything. I have white worms but they seem too big, and the corydora aren't quick enough to get them before the other fish chomp them. Have even tried dropping them down to the bottom with a tube but no joy, they are too scared of me!

I do,and have,fed live white worms(sparingly),earthworms(a favourite),mosquito larvae,brine shrimp,dapnia,grindal worms,microworms. And also most of the above in frozen form,also mysis shrimp,lobster eggs,cyclops,bloodworms,frozen mixes,etc.

Grindals would be perfect. Good luck getting some ...and keeping a culture going. :roll: Try brine shrimp, they are easy and the fish absolutely love em!

Try using scouring pads to culture them on, I always had trouble until using them. Just need to keep them moist. I had them going great then slacked off and they dried out :oops:

Try using scouring pads to culture them on, I always had trouble until using them. Just need to keep them moist. I had them going great then slacked off and they dried out :oops:

Hey thanks! Ryan said the same thing so I am going to give it a try as soon as I can get a new culture. ;)