Plant Tank Pics

Lucid

As a few of you will know I have built my own tank at 900x450x450mm and this is what I have done to it.

I have turned it into a planted tank with no fish at this stage, I have a diy c02 injector and am adding a drop of chelated iron a day. I had a few guppies in it for a couple of weeks to ge a bit of fish waste in the gravel and have now removed them.

Sword Plant

SwordPlant.jpg

Right Side Of Tank

RightSideCloser.jpg

Middle Of Tank

MiddleCloser.jpg

Left Side Of Tank

LeftSideCloser.jpg

View From The End Of Tank

EndView.jpg

Good job Ball, and the tank looks great. A bit nerve-racking when you first fill them up wondering if you missed a spot and you might get a leak, but well worth the effort once it's all up and running :)

So you'll be ready to build that six footer next he he.

Bill.

If I ever convince the missus to get a six footer will gladly pay for it to be made for me. lol :lol:

Speaking of which I now nned to get cracking on the stand for the 3 foot as she has now decided she wants it up stairs with fish in it.

lol

It was originally for growing plants only in it and maybe a couple of bristlenoses, but she wants gourami's and tetra's galore in it.

B