February 11, 201016 yr comment_355098 Well I have got my mat today for the Leos which i pick up next weekend :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: However I got the mat home and was a little confused... I was under the impression that the mat could be temperature set via a dial, however its not... How does one get the correct temp? will the mat just heat at 28 degrees? that would be good LOL Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_355102 I was sure all Heatpads are the same, and dont have dials or temp watsits? lol. Try using a Temp Controller? where would i get one of those? Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_355127 You can get a proper plug in thermostat that will keep the temperature at what you set it at (at the position of the probe sensor), or you get get a dimmer type thingy that turns the temperature down to what you measure it at. Sometimes the reptiles are the cheapest bit. Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_355132 you will have to put some pics up this weekend of your leos John, how many are you getting for 5k? Report
February 12, 201016 yr Author comment_355166 You can get a proper plug in thermostat that will keep the temperature at what you set it at (at the position of the probe sensor), or you get get a dimmer type thingy that turns the temperature down to what you measure it at. Sometimes the reptiles are the cheapest bit. could you link to it? Report
February 12, 201016 yr Author comment_355169 you will have to put some pics up this weekend of your leos John, how many are you getting for 5k? 5 for 5... and i pick them up next weekend, but will have pics of their tank up soon Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_355173 I bought his last one today but I understand he has more coming next week. Report
February 12, 201016 yr comment_355187 Or this one: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Reptiles-turtles/auction-271268440.htm better than nothing but not ideal Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.