There's still good people out there

Caryl

I walked into town today, as usual, and realised at my destination that my wallet had fallen out of the backpack! PANIC!!!

I started walking back the way I came looking everywhere (a 4km journey). Texted Grant to see if he was still home. Luckily he was just driving down the same road so started looking too. I then got 2 phone calls, both from guys called Mike! Mike 1 was a cop who said someone had found my wallet and had left it at Meaters (a butcher shop halfway up the road I had walked) then Mike 2, who was the owner of Meaters, to say he had it in the office. A lovely lady had picked it up outside and left it there to be collected. Money and cards all intact. I don't usually have cash in my wallet but had my birthday money in there this time! The thought of having to cancel cards etc was also daunting so I am very relieved it was found by an honest person :bow:

I am off to buy her flowers and choccies as a thank you, as she left her name and phone number :hail::hail::hail: