Oh dear..

JK

Popped in to one of my LFS yesterday as they had a buy 1 get 1 free deal and I needed to stock up on the good old rummy nose tetras. I dont usually buy from here but these sort of deals get me in the door.

And then I saw this below and thought better of it :shock:

01022010001s.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality pic as was taken from work phone.

my gues is mayby a small child pulled them out of the container??? shop assistant hasnt realised that it has happend???

+1

Or a customer was being a pain and would not wait till they person had a tidy up before they demanded service.

Did you hang around long enough to see them put the nets in to a steriliser (solution of some kind) or did you just take a photo and run off to the forum to try making them look bad?

No I was actually there for quite some time - maybe 15mins - looked at the fish first and then took my daughter to look at the puppies, cats and birds before returning to the fish again. Saw 3 staff members working, 2 of which were hanging around the counter. Shop was pretty quiet actually. One staff member was assisting a customer with some fish identification and didnt seem too concerned with the nets on the floor.

And hardly ran off to the forum. Saw this yesterday....posted today.

Average at Animates round two... :roll:

Went to Henderson on Saturday morning and got great service from ATown and Morcs (despite his temporary incompetence in bag tying!). Went to Botany later that day and on a Saturday with a big sale on fish/plants they only had one "fish person" working and we had to wait ages to be served...

lol no fish on the floor Sam

Havent been to the botany store but heard a lot of good things about that store. Next time I am out there I will have to pop in

btw, not trying to make this an average at animates round 2 - didnt even mention animates

The 2 for 1 deal gave it away :lol:

We visited several shops at the weekend and didn't see any nets lying around anywhere. Indeed, I don't ever remember seeing any nets lying about like that in any shop I have been in. The ones we were in had theirs in a sterilising solution.

lol no fish on the floor Sam

Havent been to the botany store but heard a lot of good things about that store. Next time I am out there I will have to pop in

btw, not trying to make this an average at animates round 2 - didnt even mention animates

I bought up the remaining Yoyos at Botany, so now i have 12 of them. They are such cool fish :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes some of the non-fish staff have a tendancy to leave nets lying around when serving customers on a very very busy day. Its slightly understandable as they dont think like fishos (if you werent a fisho, youd probably think a net is a net and whats wrong with leaving it lying around), but it needs to be addressed.

and thats not our fish room pictured!

Lol @ my bag tying on saturday :lol:

Yes some of the non-fish staff have a tendancy to leave nets lying around when serving customers on a very very busy day. Its slightly understandable as they dont think like fishos (if you werent a fisho, youd probably think a net is a net and whats wrong with leaving it lying around), but it needs to be addressed.

and thats not our fish room pictured!

Lol @ my bag tying on saturday :lol:

I leave my nets at home lying around all over the place.

Think i was in the same shop yesterday. I found a loach flapping round on the floor which was probably from the wet drift wood left sitting on the wooden bench. Asked someone a question about a $150 dollar fish i was looking at buying, they didn't have an answer so went to get someone else, after 10 mins no one had come in the fish room so i left, pretty quiet too, so poor show all round really :-?