how can i put oxygen into my tank with out using a .........

DEE

If you have a venturi fitting for the end of your canister filter (pretty common) then it should be easy. Somehow it draws air from above down into the water, looks just like it would if an air pump was used. Combine that with heaps of surface agitation and you'll be sweet

i use the spraybar pointed up to agitate the surface, its silent as appoesed to a small hum from the air pump. I have had one issue with that though, snails grow in my canister so when they get to the spraybar & they are too big to get out the spraybar holes they clog a hole. what this does is increase pressure through the others so when a few holes are blocked a jet can be created through the flowing holes & get strong enough to spray out of the water & onto the underside of the hood.

You can put a bit of air line in to the outlet pipe and have it so that it suck air in through there (no pump needed) like a lot of the internal filters have. If you use the irrigation connecters to attach the hose that have on side that is longer than the other so work well as long as the long side is the one that the water hits and the short side facing the tank.

ya i got a aqua one cf2400 it pumps 2400l an hour

aquariums up to 800 liters if any one is interisted i dont know how much i want for it .

pm me an offer

oy make your own thread this is mine you are changing the subject :evil: :x