White Dwarf Parrot

spaceman

Welcome to the forums spaceman. :D It might be good for you to introduce yourself in the Welcome forum and also to add your location to your profile (top right, under user profile) so that people in your area can provide advice specific to your area.

I am sure there will be some good advice for you here about these fish. :bounce:

Thats what i thought, but i got some of there fry about a month ago and i realy liked them and they are doing fine and geting bigger. So i went there today and the parents were forsale so i got them today and they are in there own tank and they seem to have settled in fine, coming up to the top when i walk past and playing around with each other.

I havnt seen any before and i diddnt get told much and cant find much on them, but if they have breed before i hope they will for me :)

The fry were in a tank next to them and the parents were in there own tank.

They told me they are there fry and they look the same so fingers crossed!!

So i diddnt see the fry with them but the pair were by themselfs, i guess if i see new fry i will know lol

Im sure they are pink convicts now, they just look very similar and there seems to be bugger all on white dwarf parrots. I went back to the shop where i got them from and they told me they were going to check so i dont think they 100% knew themselfs. Thanks for all your help :):)