Where have all the Quality convicts gone?

snookie

Do you remember a time when convict cichlids were larger , and the males had an impressive lump on its head ? I Was just thinking about it at work today (one track mind :roll: ) , i was thinking about the pair i had back in the UK many a year ago ..

Do you remember a time when convict cichlids were larger , and the males had an impressive lump on its head ? I Was just thinking about it at work today (one track mind :roll: ) , i was thinking about the pair i had back in the UK many a year ago ..

Amen, those were the days....funny how they are on demand now....few years back you could not give them away...oh how things change.

It is Murphy's Law. When you have a particular species - so does everyone else and you can't give them away. If there is a particular species you want, they are not often seen and expensive when they do come up for sale :roll:

Then a couple of years later that common species disappears and everyone wants it again :)