Green Asian Arowana Pointers please

DEE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good choice D, better not to sell soloman, hes cool and you haventhad him that long + you prob dont want to invest serious cash ina green aro at this stage, get some more experience bro, Ive been at it for about 4-5 years (and yes im not claiming to be a know itall but i have mistakes all the time) whereas you have don it for a few months andshould it die your parents may cut back the number of fish you will be able to get :wink: :roll: lol, just collect dats for now man, and if you get a small green remember what happened to your small one, yud haveto change tank stock a bit, my dats didnt like my silver but it may be dif in your case. But awesome to see you planning for one lol :wink:

thanks Fraser haven't checked this thread in ages i know i was just jumping ahead because i could get that money with some hard work but know i decided it's not the best option and i am planning for one in maybe two years because i think I'm moving house so that means bigger fish room with my bed :D:) 8) so then i could have my six foot and a ten foot the would be awesome I'm doing a big tank sale so if you want any of the breeding pair you got first picks :wink: how my leopard fish doing and have you got any new fish and did you see morcs is selling his leopard fish on trade me just tell me hows your tank going :) 8) :bounce: :bounce:

yeah, take the hobby slowly i guess, makes the obtaining of the fish more fun and of course you need to think of the fishes well being, lol i need a bigger tank :roll: :D I dont reckon your parents would let you get a 10ft tank :o a bit ridiculous :wink: :roll: bigger than a lot of public aquariums - some lol. Dont want the breeding pairs only the fry, leopard fish are going well unfortunately the catfish died for some unknown reason :( was gonna trade him for a clown knife. need to get more money before i buy more fish and a larger tank. well i got 3 hoplos, 1 del, 1 ctenopoma, 1 convict couldnt remember if i told ya. anyways just got back from opotiki, caught several hammerheads, 3 snapper, 1 kahawai, and stopped off at livingarts zoo. nice fish and nice reptiles :D:D toooooooo many chickens tho lol :wink::o when i go to uni i will move downstairs and focus on doing an nz marine i think, so much better than tropicals, get me a dogfish and snapper etc = looks awesome. GREAT WORK LIVINGART! hope it goes well this year (good guy). I may try to get a green also in the next year or too, but not until i have a suitable tank and enuf cash :-?

yeah, take the hobby slowly i guess, makes the obtaining of the fish more fun and of course you need to think of the fishes well being, lol i need a bigger tank :roll: :D I dont reckon your parents would let you get a 10ft tank :o a bit ridiculous :wink: :roll: bigger than a lot of public aquariums - some lol. Dont want the breeding pairs only the fry, leopard fish are going well unfortunately the catfish died for some unknown reason :( was gonna trade him for a clown knife. need to get more money before i buy more fish and a larger tank. well i got 3 hoplos, 1 del, 1 ctenopoma, 1 convict couldnt remember if i told ya. anyways just got back from opotiki, caught several hammerheads, 3 snapper, 1 kahawai, and stopped off at livingarts zoo. nice fish and nice reptiles :D:D toooooooo many chickens tho lol :wink::o when i go to uni i will move downstairs and focus on doing an nz marine i think, so much better than tropicals, get me a dogfish and snapper etc = looks awesome. GREAT WORK LIVINGART! hope it goes well this year (good guy). I may try to get a green also in the next year or too, but not until i have a suitable tank and enuf cash :-?

I have a clown knife... 3''... $20 bro!

Oh and deetrav, im selling my smallest indo for $70, and my medium one for $80... both stable and on pellets.

how big are they and is the medium Frazer's one if it is i would be interested

and are you interested in the oscars because they are for sale

Nah just got a decent sized O today.

The medium one is not frasers, its about 4'', and is stable, ive had since it was a baby.

Hey fraser I found some senegals that arent albinos, search on trademe for senegalus.

yeah but those senegals are in christchurch and they dont want to ship :evil: :evil:, may be interested in the clown knife but only if it has good spots, but would prefer it a bit larger.

Itll grow like 3'' per month if fed really well dude!

I posted a pic in the link in my sig.

Im also selling my sens. Oh and I got another del in the shop. Pretty average stripes, but a del nonetheless.