Green Asian Arowana Pointers please

DEE

i am thinking of getting a Asian arowana :D and selling my silver :( i would just like to know what you all think and if any one would know how much i would get for my silver he's 60cm and his name is solomon. i was also wondering when will we get some green Asian arowanas in :roll:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK do you know how much i would be able to sell him for

and living art i know he's awesome he's got so much character i sit and watch him for hours every night but hes really big and i want to do whats best and i really want an Asian arowana i was going to ask if you wanted to buy him :)

here's some pics sorry they aren't the best

P1030357-1.jpg

P1030346.jpg

snookie has an asian, green i think he may give you some feedback when he sees it

personally i like the look of the silver better than the asians (aros that is) :wink:

they are more like eels the way they move and they get bigger

ring around your lfs they may know when some are coming in again

yep , there are a few around for sale , (whole sale) but you would probably have to go through a lfs or may be lucky and catch one on Trade Me , mine is full of personality , not as mellow as a silver , also you may need to grow one out in a separate tank , as you have larger tank mates , the larger the aro the more its going to cost you , David R and the one and only Henward (Higher grade aro ) :roll: , are also fellow asian aro keepers

happy to answer any questions here or p.m

good point living art

i really need to find a solution to this because he needs a new home but i want to keep him but then i really really want an asian arowana but then the asian arowana is so expensive and then Ive got to sale the one i got and then find an asian arowana for sale and then if i don't find one for sale I'll be left with out an arowana :cry:

thanks for that nick i think i know what I'm going to do

do you guys think i will get enough money if i sold

breeding pair of oscars

breeding pair of jack dempsey

breeding trio of golden severum

60cm silver arowana

24cm flowerhorn cichlid

and then just have asain arowana and dats and pleco

hi everyone i have just made up my mind :roll: on whether to sell or keep my lovely silver arowana called solomon :) . i have decided that i will keeper solomon until there is just no possible way i can keep him as he is just to awesome :wink: , gracefully gliding round the tank. but there might be some of the other fish that i have listed soon to be for sale Thanks for the help everyone :D:) 8)

and maybe some time in the far future i will be wanting to buy a asian arowana

thanks for that nick i think i know what I'm going to do

do you guys think i will get enough money if i sold

breeding pair of oscars

breeding pair of jack dempsey

breeding trio of golden severum

60cm silver arowana

24cm flowerhorn cichlid

and then just have asain arowana and dats and pleco

Good decision to keep em deetrav, as the above list id put a total value of only about $300 ish