What does the Yahoo [Bot] do.?

They belong to a larger network of computer systems build for defence, called Skynet, built by Cyberdyne Systems for the United States Armed Forces. It is the first decent attempt at artificial intellengence, I think it'll be the greatest thing to happen to human kind.

They belong to a larger network of computer systems build for defence, called Skynet, built by Cyberdyne Systems for the United States Armed Forces. It is the first decent attempt at artificial intellengence, I think it'll be the greatest thing to happen to human kind.

PMSL, I will take your word for it

*Starts thinking about hiding under the computer desk to be safe from the Bots.

yes dimsum is correct i saw the documentary :o

the prequel was the man landing on the moon thing when i was younger

the worst is the Bot called Tom

he is allergic to too much curry powder and it causes him pain

thus causing a sore Bot Tom

Yes, they expect to flip the switch on 2025, or thereabouts.

Although I predict there will be a rise of the machines...

*Listens to everyone throw their computers out the window*

Now look what you've done! :lol:

ROFL

(my partner is seriously wondering why I am laughing hysterically at my computer...I seriously need that ROFL emoticon - and no, I am not so motivated as to find my own in the mean time :lol: )