You know you're addicted to fish when _______?

SamH

I have one friend who keeps fish too, all the rest shake their heads and tell me not to talk so loudly... :-? :D

I think we fish-keepers get flak for our pets because people always think that you can't cuddle a fish or teach it any tricks. Call me crazy but I feel more emotionally bonded with my fish than my dog lol.. I'll walk into the house, straight past my dog and go check on the tank haha! :happy2:

Sorry, pooch! :wave:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could serve as a pick up line..? "Wanna come over and look at my fish tanks?"

i have tried this , it worked with my discus planted tank quote"awww you tank is beatiful" :facepalm: BUT not on the others, like my breeding tanks i get this instead quote" why is there no gravel, why is it green" :dunno:

And when people at school seriously think you have a mental disorder because you can remeber how to say Hemigammopetersius caudalis and Apistogramma agassizii etc, but have difficulty remebering the answer to 9x7 :o

hahaha , the problem i have at school is my teachers setting heaps of homework (then me knowning i have to do that plus all my water changes, this equals no social life :facepalm: )

I'm 13.

One of my best friends is the same age as me, and he has a girlfriend, and they've been together for about a year or more I think.

that is why u think its gross, im 16 , and quite enjoy the company

I ONLY hang out with girls

and the true skuxx show him self

You know you're addicted to fish when you get caught on the fish forums in computer class

you can do that :lol:

I don't even think I'm allowed on the forums while at college; they (the teachers) are able to record everything you do on the computers, and you're only allowed on the internet for research. They can just press a button and the screen of your computer will flash up on theirs and they can see everything you are up to.

Well so I've been told anyway...