i must be doing something right

oO SKIPPY Oo

Wow thats awesome. I went through a stage like that. I had my dwarf cockatoos and my kribs bred on the same day, 5 of my female bristlenoses bred with 2 of my males the next night, my fighters bred 2 days after my kribs and cockatoos, my panda corys were laying eggs every 2nd night and I had about 450+ baby platys that 5 females dropped. I ended using most of the platys as food for other fish though.

You must post pics of your angels. Are you going to move the fry or leave them with their parents?

long story - i have them in an icecream container / breeding net cause the parents started eating them while we were away had to put the parent in the same partition as the babies so this was the only way i could keep them alive cause the parents started eating the baby sword tails when i moved them in the same tank so i could use the little tank as a quarantine for the new severum i got....

would have been hard to keep that lot going with out a whole lot of tanks!!

Wow thats awesome. I went through a stage like that. I had my dwarf cockatoos and my kribs bred on the same day, 5 of my female bristlenoses bred with 2 of my males the next night, my fighters bred 2 days after my kribs and cockatoos, my panda corys were laying eggs every 2nd night and I had about 450+ baby platys that 5 females dropped. I ended using most of the platys as food for other fish though.

You must post pics of your angels. Are you going to move the fry or leave them with their parents?