Some pics

Adrienne

awesome :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , do you still have the marble fighter? I was wondering if i could see a few more pics of him

which one? The blue half moon (pic) above is a marble - heres a better photo

marbledbutterflyhm.jpg

and then theres this one -

marbledhmmalefnzas.jpg

and heres a one of my other males

redctmalefnzas.jpg

and a young female hm

femalehalfmoon.jpg

wow. i love the first and last one!

more pics? :D

+1 looking for a female at the moment, so adodge Id love to get one off you!

Ill PM you what traits im looking for, p.s. if anyone else has some nice females PM me, Zev needs a new GF, my current female fighter is too close to me, I dont think shes going to accept him ever. And besides shes of unknown origin, would love to get a nice butterfly delta or halfmoon that matches Zevs already beautiful colours.

Nice fighters Adrienne :bow::bow:

A true master.

ron

Thanks Ron but I can not take the credit for breeding these males - I said they were my breeders! I only bred the female. I lost the best of my fighters while on holiday and have had to pretty much start again.

These all, bar the crowntail, came from a young forum member Jono who is moving overseas.

I now have spawns from nearly all of them, matched to quality females with matching colours and tail types , and hope to continue on and improve the lines.

Nice photos. Will lookforward to seeing the offspring. :D

Heres the breeder of the fish I have posted pics of.

So far the hmpk male is looking after the nest so I hope he's not taste testing the eggs. I can't see into it because its been hidden on the far side of the lid I put down instead of inside it. :D

what do you find is the best to feed the fry? i feed mine microworm and then once they are big enough swap to brine shrimp,thy take ages for that first little bit of growth then once on brine shrimp they shoot up!!!

is there anything else i can give them in that first bit? i have things like moss covered plants in there for them too