November 8, 200916 yr comment_338984 A few pics of some of my breeding males. I have 2 ct spawns and 1 hm spawn that have hatched and today the mustard gas hmpks spawned so heres hoping! The last photo is the only male that I have not yet bred from. Hope you like them Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_338988 awesome :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , do you still have the marble fighter? I was wondering if i could see a few more pics of him Report
November 8, 200916 yr Author comment_339002 awesome :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , do you still have the marble fighter? I was wondering if i could see a few more pics of him which one? The blue half moon (pic) above is a marble - heres a better photo and then theres this one - and heres a one of my other males and a young female hm Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_339052 I think the one you showed me you sold on trademe , that green and white one lookd cool is he from the same spawn? and whats his span like? Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_339060 wow. i love the first and last one! more pics? +1 looking for a female at the moment, so adodge Id love to get one off you! Ill PM you what traits im looking for, p.s. if anyone else has some nice females PM me, Zev needs a new GF, my current female fighter is too close to me, I dont think shes going to accept him ever. And besides shes of unknown origin, would love to get a nice butterfly delta or halfmoon that matches Zevs already beautiful colours. Report
November 8, 200916 yr Author comment_339109 Nice fighters Adrienne A true master. ron Thanks Ron but I can not take the credit for breeding these males - I said they were my breeders! I only bred the female. I lost the best of my fighters while on holiday and have had to pretty much start again. These all, bar the crowntail, came from a young forum member Jono who is moving overseas. I now have spawns from nearly all of them, matched to quality females with matching colours and tail types , and hope to continue on and improve the lines. Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_339111 Looking forward to seeing what you get Adodge! Keep us posted! Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_339160 omg that first fish is beautifull! where did you get him? im looking for some new breeding stock and havent been able to find anything close to thAT YET! Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_339200 Nice photos. Will lookforward to seeing the offspring. Heres the breeder of the fish I have posted pics of. So far the hmpk male is looking after the nest so I hope he's not taste testing the eggs. I can't see into it because its been hidden on the far side of the lid I put down instead of inside it. Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_339605 Great looking fish there Adrienne, keep up the breeding!!!! Report
November 10, 200916 yr Author comment_339609 Good news - the eggs hatched yesterday and dad is doing a great job picking them up off the bottom of the tank. Pretty small even for fighter fry but then mum was very tiny and the eggs very small in the first place. Heres hoping Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_339619 Grats on the breeding :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , Is that green/white marble a breeder? Report
November 11, 200916 yr comment_339887 what do you find is the best to feed the fry? i feed mine microworm and then once they are big enough swap to brine shrimp,thy take ages for that first little bit of growth then once on brine shrimp they shoot up!!! is there anything else i can give them in that first bit? i have things like moss covered plants in there for them too Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.