rams spawned!!

Whiskas

I just went down to give the fish their night-time feed and turn off the lights etc when to my great delight the rams have spawned!!!! WooHoo!!!

Mrs Gold and Mr Blue are proud parents of eggs :)

Had to remove the last of the guppies from the tank in preparation of the fry (hopefully). I am letting the parents have a go at being parents since Mrs Gold has proven she can be a good parent once before but I interfered and undid all her good work last time :( So this time I am keeping out of it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

saw little eyes this morn :bounce:

some of the eggs are infertile but about a third have the little eyes peering out :)

Caryl - I just hope Mr and Mrs dont decide to have a snack (I know Mrs won't but not so sure about Mr) as by then they will be little wrigglers **fingers crossed** I must try to get a pic myself, just been sooo busy with work and helping with an amateur stage show that is being held here at the mo. Its called Ladies Night (similar to the movie The Full Monty) its HILARIOUS!!!!!!