The north island trip

Vinnie

Well Amy and I got back from our trip a week ago and had a great time. Stopped at most of the fish shops we wanted to check out, and had a good look at both Kelly Tarlton's in Auckland and Livingart's park in Tauranga. Must thank you Livingart again for helping with the car (couldn't get it to start so livingart gave us a tow to help crash start it).

If you haven't had a chance to go and see Livingart's park, your missing out on a great stop.

I'll load up some photo's we took later when I have some time

Glad you enjoyed your trip around NZ, you should hvae called through Bulls and said hi!

Would of if we had time, we went straight from Welly to taupo due to leaving late on the sunday. Will try to stop in and say hi next time we pass though :D

We enjoyed our visit to Living Art's too but were so busy chatting we didn't get further than the fish room! :roll:

If Mark wasn't busy it would of been the same for us lol :lol:

Coming in to Auckland Ryan ?? :roll:

lol no unfortunately not just at the Mt for xmas with family, I really want to catch up with quite a few people up there again though so should get up there again at some stage.. It is a fairly big drive from here though and 2 young kiddies make it slightly bigger :) We can easily all fly up no worries and have done in the past but then we are stranded up there out west with no car and noone lives out there..