Well here it is - My first Cihlid tank

Shmoo

Thought I would post photos of my new tank. I hope this works as this is my first time trying to post photos!!

I finally got it all finished and I must admit, I am quite happy. Looks just like I want it to. :D

Now I just need to get a decent light and some more occupants :bounce:

DSC_0024.jpg

And heres what it looks like finished. Well at the mo anyway lol

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice looking tank and fish :)

I tried to fix your photos but they are too big for this site, it is a real pita but you have to make them really tiny to be able to post them here after the site upgrade.. You can also post the "clickable' link and it will put up smaller versions of your pics that you can click on to make them bigger.

Thanks guys for the help.

I think I have it figured out now :bounce:

Yes I would like to get more demi's. I am just gathering some funds so that I can get some more, lol. Its the postage thats the killer!! :(

Pity we don't have a pet shop down here with a variety of fish like other pet shops around New Zealand. We are unfortunate enough down here to have one pet shop and a garden centre that sells the odd fish.

Thanks again

Angela

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the cool comments :)

To answer a few questions:

Morcs - no the rocks are not siliconed together, but are sitting quite stable. I checked heaps before I put the fish in :wink:

Navarre - Thanks for your offer!! :D I will definitely keep it in mind

Si_sphinx - Hi Simon, thanks for your comments. I got substrate from Sthld Sand and Gravel. It just finishes off the tank I think. Your demasonis have definitely made themselves at home in the tank. They love it!! I love to watch them too :lol: Thanks so much for all your help and for telling me about this site :wink:

Thanks again for all the neat comments

Angela