OMG Who will die

sandysme

Me too I am ashamed to say. Although with the cancer rate I'd never want to visit Summer Bay regardless of how good Irene's muffins are. Stone the flaming crows!!

I know. The thing that always bugs me is things happen so fast.. its like.. "Oh I had a beer, now I'm an alcoholic!" "oooh I just took some drugs and now need to go to rehab" "Oh noes, I've just been diagnosed with cancer and only have like three months to live.. oh look I only lived a week :( " And the rate at which kids grow up. Streuth! Watch it, Rachel & Tony's baby will be like 4 next week.

And still I keep coming back. And is it wrong that I want Nicole & Sid to get together?? lol

Haha. I'm so over soaps. Used to be into Shortland St and Home and Away but they got boring and predictable really fast :roll:

+1 lol its soooooooooo predictable

just to prove my point I bet you that (googles name of guy) Van will walk though the door and say high just as the guy is pulling the trigger and turns round and shoots him :P