Stay still fishy!!!

SupaGreen

Why do Harlequins always look grumpy - or pulling the bottom lip thing like a kid who isn't getting what they want?

You can still change your submission until the 14th, if you don't want to use your first one, but only one will get entered in the comp, heck, I even been given statistics assignments instead of photos for the competition! :wink:

You have seen how gurmpy they get with the lens smashes into the glass :oops:

Nuh I like the composition of the one I entered, at least I think I do. I'll see if I can find some home work to send you, what do you know about composite matrix's.

I'm burning a DVD at the moment and my pc can't handle trying to find the rest of the photos :roll:

**Opps I deleted the other photos :oops:

My favourite is the pectoral fin :)

God I love macro lenses!

My friends always tease me for running around with my camera right up against things ;)

What kinds of shutter speed and flash/lighting are u using? I'm still having trouble getting crisp shots from my aquarium. That might change after i replace a fluoro tube...

I'll see if I can find some home work to send you, what do you know about composite matrix's.

Ummm, not much at all... The statistics assignment made my day, though - as did the reaction to the email I had to send informing the entrant that it did not meet the entry criteria!

• 3 weeks later...

Camera In Full manual, Wireless flash on top of tank, diffused through baking paper :D

1/250 (this was a bit to fast and didn't sync with the camera should have been 1/200)

F/13

ISO-100

Still not happy with the colour, cause obviously harlequins are orange, but I'm let to create a custom white balance for this set-up, hopefully a custom white balance will correct this though.

img01521.jpg

Click my Sig for full screen pic, and slide show of my other photos