Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chat room

Featured Replies

I can't seem to use the chat room (haven't been able to for ages). I click on the link but it just doesn't open. Consider me there in spirit. :D

You need an IRC program to be able to chat. If you don't have one handy, there is a web based one that you can use.

Go to

http://www.mibbit.com/chat/

Press the server link just above the Nick / Channel boxes.

Put irc.nzdance.net into the Server address box.

Put in your desired nickname into the Nick box.

Put #aquaria into the Channel box.

Press Go.

I remember last time everyone use to go on. Everyone would log in at about 7:30pm

7:30PM Monday and Friday are the main busy times. One of the times I'm not normally there because I'm eating dinner.

Im on now if any ones interesed :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.