September 26, 200917 yr comment_331707 I'm in there now if anyone feels like a chinwag, always seems pretty quiet. Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331761 I can't seem to use the chat room (haven't been able to for ages). I click on the link but it just doesn't open. Consider me there in spirit. Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331764 You need an IRC program to be able to chat. If you don't have one handy, there is a web based one that you can use. Go to http://www.mibbit.com/chat/ Press the server link just above the Nick / Channel boxes. Put irc.nzdance.net into the Server address box. Put in your desired nickname into the Nick box. Put #aquaria into the Channel box. Press Go. Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331773 I remember last time everyone use to go on. Everyone would log in at about 7:30pm Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331774 7:30PM Monday and Friday are the main busy times. One of the times I'm not normally there because I'm eating dinner. Report
September 28, 200917 yr comment_332163 7:30PM Monday and Friday are the main busy times. One of the times I'm not normally there because I'm eating dinner. Im on now if any ones interesed Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.