Is there a club in Northland?

Phillz

I am afraid the nearest clubs to you are in Auckland. Thought of starting one up yourself? I would be happy to help :wink:

If you are too far away to attend club meetings perhaps you would like to join Marlborough. We have a great many far flung members from Whangarei to Timaru (plus one in Texas, USA).

I am afraid the nearest clubs to you are in Auckland. Thought of starting one up yourself? I would be happy to help

I may be getting ahead of myself here, but what would be involved in starting a Northland group?

I am sure I could get alot of interest going, there is a couple of good fish shops in Whangarei.

• 2 weeks later...

I have put flyers up at 3 stores in Whangarei, and 2 in Dargaville.

Thanks to Bill for the following wording on the flyers.

**Proposed Northland Fish Keepers Society**

It is the intention to begin a Fish Keepers Club in Northland where keepers of fish can share their interests with others. If you want to learn more about your fish, or would care to share your knowledge with others,

then please contact me at [email protected]

Tropical....coldwater

Novice or Experienced

Join our club and have fun.

One store in Whangarei would be willing to let us use their premises for meetings, as well as providing a members discount, so that is a great start......now we have just got to get the members and we are away :wink: