August 18, 200917 yr comment_324302 hey does any one or multiple ppl have long fin GBAs males fmls ????????? Report
August 18, 200917 yr comment_324373 Are there any longfins in NZ? Personally I don't like them, but I've never seen any anywhere. Report
August 18, 200917 yr comment_324378 yes there are long fins in NZ. they came in a while ago, and im sure people here have bred them. infact i even recall seeing an image of of one on here ages ago. not so commonly available. and no I do not have them Report
August 19, 200917 yr comment_324519 try Billaney - I'm pretty sure he's bred them in the last year Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_324652 try Billaney - I'm pretty sure he's bred them in the last year Died Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.