New crowntail

Aquila

This weekend I was up in Auckland and I got to visit Hollywood Fish Farm for the very first time :D YAY!

I bought 4 more guppies for my tank and a boy betta...and drove them all the way home to Wellington.

Here are some pics of my new addition. He's nothing rare or unusual, but I still think he's cool. He hangs out with the guppies and doesn't bother them at all, and they don't bother him thankfully! He's a very placid boy! I think he really likes the new tank because he's been exploring it all day :)

2646776470033337904S600x600Q85.jpg

2425018860033337904S600x600Q85.jpg

2592428040033337904S600x600Q85.jpg

and finally eating some bloodworms...

2054424850033337904S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

I wish I could try my hands at betta breeding, but I don't have the facilities at the mo :(

PS. I named him Roskill

It does take a bit of time raising them but when you have a 50 or so different coloured baby fighters is worth it.

:lol: , I don't name fish, never have, never will. Need to name a budgie now though, something short and simple. ANY ideas?

The only fish I've ever named was my first ever CT Fighter. He was awesome and lived for ages and eventually grew to about 9cms plus tail.

:lol: , I don't name fish, never have, never will. Need to name a budgie now though, something short and simple. ANY ideas?

I only name my centerpiece fish...ain't naming all those guppies!

Don't got any ideas for you budgie at the moment, but choose something he/she can pronounce!

It does take a bit of time raising them but when you have a 50 or so different coloured baby fighters is worth it.

Well Cam if you wanna lend me a ~100ltr tank, I'd be happy to give you several of the offspring! All I need to do it find a nice female ;)

I would but I need all the space I can get for when I start breeding mine. 8) I'm waiting till my platinum HM female's ready to breed with my favourite HM male and I got a could of pairs of CTs that I want to breed so I'm going to need to use most of my tanks for raising them then I'll need to jar them all :o