What to do to an AR 380.

wagonman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, we may have to have a AR380 tank competition - I have one that I have to break down because it has developed a leak, so will have to replant it after I fix it.

I think there are a few members on this forum who have them, who is up for a challenge?

I competition sounds great Zev :D , but how many people have this tank?

Perhaps a general competition for similar sized tanks?

I'd go all out for a nano planted but it depends on what lights you have really. As for livestock, I'd have a Fighter, some of the smaller tetras, Otto's and/or some Cory cats. Maybe even some fancy guppies?

Good luck

Hmmm, we may have to have a AR380 tank competition - I have one that I have to break down because it has developed a leak, so will have to replant it after I fix it.

I think there are a few members on this forum who have them, who is up for a challenge?

hmm, I have an AR-380 but I'm not that clever with aquascaping.. and I have an artificial mountain in there I'm rather fond of.. not a lot of room left for pretty plants. lol. Just got an Indian fern.

Gee Phoenix, are you that enthusiastic about an aquascape comp that you have to post twice?

I thought it may be a good way to give other people ideas about how you can set up a smaller off the shelf tank, I also have a couple of AquaStart 320s.

We could look at off the shelf tanks up to 40l - that would include the likes of the Jebo r338 and the Hailea FA300.

No mods to the lighting.

Define the rules please Zev.

What fun is it if you can't mod the lighting? :lol:

Is it all tanks 40L and under?

Does it count if I lower the water level by about 14L? :D

It would be better to see what can be done with a stock standard off the shelf tank - rather than get into too many mods!