4D Scan Pics

Gannet

Well i took my partner to get a 4d scan to day, and here are some of the pics.

he as a little rat bag and had his hand and his feet up by his head so meant we couldn't get a really good pic, but we are happy with what we got.

enjoy.

4d8.jpg

4d7.jpg

4d6.jpg

4d4.jpg

4d3.jpg

4d2.jpg

4d1.jpg

some of the pics do look the same but they are all slightly different

Absolutely Beautiful Gannet :wink:

Brings tears to my eyes when I see things like this, knowing there's NO More Baby's for me :cry:

You would think with having 4 Baby Boys in 5 Years :o it would have put me off, but have to say, they were the Best Years of my Life :bounce: Would do it all again tomorrow if I could :D

they still do those as wel. to get the 4d version u need to pay $120+

ours was $140

:o

cute pic,but why did you get it,did you have concerns or did you just want a peek

well only 12 and a half weeks to go till you see him,

ive got to wait 16 weeks 8) (i got the 2d scan,little thing wouldnt stay still :lol: oh no just like its dad :lol: )

That's awesome! I missed out on my 4D scan cos I was already 30 weeks, nobody told me you had to to it before then :( My friend was part of a study where she got regular 4D scans for free! One of her scans showed baby with her hand over her face with just the middle finger sticking up, classic!

it is to do with the way they render it as it is taken from a 2d image and then has 2 more diamentions added to it to make it 4d

Sooo...What is the 4th dimension? Because as far as I can see it's still a 2d representation of a 3 dimensional object.

For example, this is a 2 dimensional representation of a rotating 4 dimensional cube http://www.bvs.hn/Honduras/SUN/SUN2008_archivos/Misc/Logos/hypercube-rotation.gif