DAMN YOU LIVINGART!!!

Charlie

After seeing livingarts video on youtube with his arros, i am now kicking myself for giving up the hobby... I have a 350 liter aquaone tank in the boat shed that i was thinking about selling but now im haing second thorts... DAME why oh why did i look at that post !!!! I am sick of having small fish like neons (no disrespect intended) I want something that looks that part... I like to start with a small fish and end big... I was thinking

5x Sliver Sharks (5cm)

1x Black Shark (5cm)

5x Clown Loaches (3-5cm)

2x Ghost Knife (5cm)

I know that i will have to go bigger/rehome but i wouldnt mind the idea of 600 liter tank in the livingroom, with some nice big fish to look at...

So i guess this is the start to my log, when i sell that other tank i will get started on this project...

After seeing livingarts video on youtube with his arros, i am now kicking myself for giving up the hobby... I have a 350 liter aquaone tank in the boat shed that i was thinking about selling but now im haing second thorts... DAME why oh why did i look at that post !!!! I am sick of having small fish like neons (no disrespect intended) I want something that looks that part... I like to start with a small fish and end big... I was thinking

5x Sliver Sharks (5cm)

1x Black Shark (5cm)

5x Clown Loaches (3-5cm)

2x Ghost Knife (5cm)

7x Tiger Barbs (maybe, alwaysed like them but never really hand a tank suited for their behaviour)

I know that i will have to go bigger/rehome but i wouldnt mind the idea of 600 liter tank in the livingroom, with some nice big fish to look at...

So i guess this is the start to my log, when i sell that other tank i will get started on this project...

• 3 months later...