Hey im newish too!!! haha

AquaVitamins

Heya Every1 - Dylan here or Aquavitamins , What ever.

I have started keeping fish! And i seriously underestimated how fun it could be, not to mention ADDICTIVE! :)

I 1st brought a 60L tank + stand, filter, light, heater and air pump from trademe for $101 :bounce:

And now i have just 8) upgraded 8) to my new shinny 140L Blue planet Tank from the Animate sale.

I am supA happy with the new set-up. I put it into my room so i can gase at it from my bed .. :)

I have a school of 20 neons , a group of 6 Kuhilis & some platys

The new tank looks really empty though, but the fish are soo much happier so that good. :wink:

I wana get some Dwarf Cichlids and more plants for it. Lucky i have keept my animate buy one get one free card :lol:

Hope this isnt too random lol . But hey its my 10 cents worth and what soo bad about random ? :P

Cheers,

Dylan

I just looked back to my posts in Feb 2003 and discovered that I didn't introduce myself either. :o How rude! :oops:

Edit: I forgot to say "welcome to the forums Aquavitamins." This forum is so addictive I'm sure you will reach 200 posts before you know it! :D