Split from Aqua Fun Day - Gender issues!

Adrienne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops:

My apologies Bikbok, I'm now feeling terrible :oops:

Have to be honest and say, it can be very confusing trying to work out if a certain poster is Male or Female :roll:

I think a male and female sign would be a great idea.

Adodge, whetu, Discusguru, Kiwiplymouth, foxjxa, phoenix44 are just a few I can think of that could be Male or Female.

that's ok Lyndy! I've come to the conclusion that fishkeeping is a male dominated hobby!

My default assumption is "male" unless the name is obviously otherwise.

BikBok is a derivative nickname of Rebecca... haha work that one out! And I know at least one other Rebecca with a user name of Bikbok too! (on TM)

A gender icon would be good .. make it optional for those that want to stay incognito! It's funny when you're talking to someone and you get the impression they a a certain gender.. when you find out it's the opposite, it can throw you for a second.

Okay mods, time for gender symbols! Can you have them ready by Monday? :lol:

No, it is more fun watching youse embarrass yourselves, and takes the fun out of letting everyone guess :wink:

I have only threatened one person on this site for calling me a 'Dude', but it was all in good fun!