Animal Photo Blocks - Help the Feisty Bengal

Please help me pay a hefty vet bill (thank you feisty Bengal). :evil:

She disclocated her back toe and has 3 abcesses and a scratched eye.

I have approx $450.00 to pay. Although I can pay some of this by the end of the month, I can't pay all of it. I am required to pay by the end of the month (like most vets)

I have been making photo blocks in my spare time and I am hoping to sell some of these to the FNZAS members. I have photos of fish, sea life, all sorts of mammals, birds, bugs, frogs etc. I have lots of photos that I have yet to block up too.

All the photos that I have (approx 150) are one offs as my camera got stolen about 3 months back and all the photos were on my memory card. So no-one else will have these.

Photo bucket is not working at the moment so I cant load any photos so just msg me and I can email you some photos of what I have.

These are quality photos placed on wood hand painted black, with a coat of varnish and animal type etc written on the back in gold pen.

Please help me help the cat!!!! :roll:

Oh I wish I had taken all of these!! Ive got friends overseas (travelling and living) that are always sending me back photos/files that I can make some prints out of.

It all started so I could make my house a bit nicer with brighter pictures around the house....but it got a bit out of hand!!