Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've come back

Featured Replies

Hi all, I used to frequent this site some considerable time ago (4 or 5 years maybe?). I still keep fish and would like to get back into it a little more seriously, although finances are a major consideration. My daughter, who is also fish mad, is home for a few days for the holidays but going back to her new home town, Dunedin tomorrow and she also wants to become more active with her fish keeping although she has limited space in the room she rents.

Anyway, she wants to breed Neon's, and I thought I would like to give bristlenose a go....particularly golden bristlenose if i can find a breeding pair. (Currently I have no bristlenose of my own).

So,....you may be seeing more of me in the future.

Regards

Shelley

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.