Baby Rabbits....

Have to say it was one of the most horrendous things I have ever experienced :cry:

Had Mum booked into the Vets to get her put to sleep but the Virus got to her first, most awful thing to watch and there wasn't a thing I could do to help her.

Please Please make sure you have your Bunnies Vaccinated, and tell the New Owners about keepingthe Vaccinations upto date.

My Daughter has a litter that are a week old havent sexed them yet but im sure there must be a coulpe of females they are minilops and cute cute cute :bounce:

oh my!!! youve made my day!!! I was after mini lops too.......oh so so so so happy!! youve got no idea!!! i know they are little, but what colours do you have?? cant wait to see the photos

They are 10 days old and my daughter handles them every day from 7 days so the kitts we have had are very friendly bunnies.

There are 3 light tan and white like dad and 1 grey like mum :D

Ill post pics in the morning

Hey Majik, any chance of coming to see these cute rabbits sometime??

if youve got a cell give me a txt 021 670697. I am out in mahana from 12pm until about 4.30 and I can drop past on my way home to Richmond, or I could come out after dinner tonight. or another night if tonight is not good.

Either text me or leave a msg here and I can check it later.