show us your rockwork!! (backgrounds thread)

spoon

are those Bumble gobys in the 4th pic?

I got this idea in my head that I want to have a bumblebee tank but don't know much about what they need..

can you give me some basic advice.. tank size etc and are there any other fish they can live with?

are those Bumble gobys in the 4th pic?

I got this idea in my head that I want to have a bumblebee tank but don't know much about what they need..

can you give me some basic advice.. tank size etc and are there any other fish they can live with?

right they are cool wee fish u will be lucky to get them to an inch dont need a huge tank to put this into perspective mine are in a an 80l tank with 6mollies and a figure 8 puffer . i would reccomend keeping mollies with them as the fry are a good source of live food and they also like brackish water . u could probably keep five or six in a jebor331 etc temp 34-28 salinity you can vary it between 1.002 to 1.010 really need live food but will take bloodworms (frozen ) i also feed mine tetra minikrill as they love it . they wont touch flake white worms or daphnia are also a live food option note i feed minikrill so i dont need so much live food ane more questions just ask

edit was meant to be a pm !!

right they are cool wee fish u will be lucky to get them to an inch dont need a huge tank to put this into perspective mine are in a an 80l tank with 6mollies and a figure 8 puffer . i would reccomend keeping mollies with them as the fry are a good source of live food and they also like brackish water . u could probably keep five or six in a jebor331 etc temp 34-28 salinity you can vary it between 1.002 to 1.010 really need live food but will take bloodworms (frozen ) i also feed mine tetra minikrill as they love it . they wont touch flake white worms or daphnia are also a live food option note i feed minikrill so i dont need so much live food ane more questions just ask

that sounds do-able , i'm just not too sure on the livefood thing.. mind you - i do have guppys that breed!

I will have to read up on brackish tanks too. It's just a thought at the back of my mind for now.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys. yeah, it's done through diy sump and under gravel jets. It's not the most efficient way to filter a tank with a quite a number of fish, but i don wan too many things inside the tank.

you can pm me for more details since this is a thread about rockwork :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...